Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Religion and Politics (no no no)

How do you prepare for the pope's visit in Africa? Simple!


Also...the pope still hates condoms...damn Africans and their desire to avoid AIDS.

So let me get this right....you piss off the Jews with your Holocaust denying Bishop...

You rile up the Muslims by calling their faith "invalid"...

You very much hate gays...

You make people nervous because as a boy you were a part of Hitler Youth...

In order to "clean up" for your visit, security forces in Yaounde smash street vending locations that make it so that they can eat, possibly afford medicine, live, etc and you say nothing against it...

Now you telling them they're wrong because they use condoms to prevent themselves from becoming infected with AIDS???

Way to go...

I know you want to believe that people simply aren't spiritual, and are turning away from the light of Jesus, but that's not the case. The world has strong faith in all areas when it comes to religion...they're just turning away from you and your archaic system of corruption, greed, and fear mongering. As far as I'm concerned, the church has nothing to do with God...in fact, you stand for everything Jesus Christ did not. Your institution is a sick perversion of what is written in the bible and anybody following you is sadly mistaken.

If you need to know, I am not belonging to any particular faith. I have copies of the Bible, Qur'aan, Kabalion, Bhagavad Gita, and some Buddhist works. I do not ever intend to subscribe to any faith. I feel that my time on this planet is best spent attempting to better myself and to hopefully be an example, inspiration, or at least just leave a good impression by brightening someone's day. I don't feel that I need a label to do just that. I am all for having faith in whatever you want, so long as it does not harm anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment